An item I received is faulty – how do I request a refund?
If the product has a ‘major failure’, we will provide a refund, exchange or, if you prefer, a store credit; or
- if the problem is not a major failure, we will repair the item within a reasonable time or, if it is not able to be repaired within a reasonable time, you can choose a refund, replacement or, if you prefer, a store credit.
A ‘major failure’ occurs if the item:
- has a problem that would have stopped a reasonable person from buying it if they had known about the failure;
- is unsafe;
- is significantly different from the sample or description provided by us (if any); or
- doesn’t do what we said it would do, or what you asked for and can’t easily be fixed within a reasonable period of time.
Proof of purchase must be provided for your item. Please see the checklist below to complete a claim by post or you can visit the Cowboys Team Shop in person.
The consumer guarantees do not apply (and we are not required to provide a refund, exchange, repair etc), where you:
- bought the item(s) for resupply;
- you changed your mind or found the item cheaper elsewhere;
- misused the product in a way that caused the problem; or
- knew or where made aware of the problem before you bought it.
The Cowboys Team Shop is not liable for returned items that are lost or damaged in transit. We recommend that items are packed appropriately and sent via registered post.
- While you can make a claim by visiting the Cowboys Team Shop in person, if you want to make a postal claim for a refund/exchange/store credit/repair, please follow the following checklist:
- Phone the Cowboys Team Shop on (07) 4724 8002 to confirm your refund, exchange or store-credit options (if any) and receive your return authorisation number. Print and complete the Returns Form. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD RETURNS FORM.
- Read and accept the applicable Terms and Conditions on the form.
- Enclose this completed form, original receipt or proof of purchase and the item in your parcel.
- Return the item(s) to the Cowboys Team Shop using the address on the form.
What if I don’t like a product – or if it’s too big or too small?
If you have changed your mind, received an unwanted present or ordered an incorrect size, we may exchange the item or issue a store credit, excluding perishable items (including jewellery), providing the following has been met:
- the item(s) are returned within 30 days of the date of purchase;
- the item(s) are in original condition and able to be re-sold;
- the swing tags are provided (if applicable); and
- proof of purchase is provided.
Important requirements for items sent by post
Refunds by post
- Where goods are being returned for a refund by post, we will reimburse you for the cost of the item, original postage, plus the postage cost to return the item, once it has been received and found to qualify for a refund.
- If your item does not qualify for a refund, we will contact you to discuss options, which may include sending your item(s) back to you at your cost or you collecting the item(s) from the Cowboys Team Shop.
Exchanges & store credits by post
- Where goods are being returned for exchange or store credit by post, the cost of sending the item to us is to be covered by you.
- When returning, please include a self-addressed, pre-paid satchel to allow us to send you the replacement item. The item being returned must be returned in accordance with the Checklist above.
- The postage fees are payable by you and are not refundable by us.
- The Cowboys Team Shop is not liable for items lost or damaged during transit to or from you for exchanges or store credits. We recommended that a traceable method of postage is used and insurance purchased (these are at your cost and are not refundable).
- If the conditions outlined in the Exchanges & Store Credits section above are not met for your item, we will contact you to discuss your options, which may include sending your item(s) back to you at your cost or you collecting the item(s) from the Cowboys Team Shop.
I'm a Cowboys member, how do I login to redeem my discount or access member merch?
To login to the member-only section of the website or to redeem your 10% member discount on merchandise, utilise the same password as your MyCowboys Account.
If you have forgotten your MyCowboys Account password, please follow these steps:
1. Go to the North Queensland Toyota Cowboys MyCowboys Account Manager: https://am.ticketmaster.com/nqcowboys/#/
2. Click on “Sign In” in the top right corner
3. Click on the “Forgot Password” link
4. Enter the email address associated with your Cowboys membership
5. You will then receive an email to reset your MyCowboys Account password
6. Your new MyCowboys Account password will not update to Team Shop until midnight – so you can use a temporary Team Shop password in the meantime. You can access a temporary password by following the reset password link on the Team Shop login page. (https://cowboysteamshop.com.au/login). Please note password resets will only be valid for 24 hours (after which time your Team Shop password defaults back to your MyCowboys Account password).
Please let us know if after following this process you continue to experience difficulties.
Where are you based?
The physical Cowboys Team Shop store is located at:
Townsville, QLD 4810
Tel: 07 4724 8002
Monday to Saturday 11.30am - 6pm
Sunday 10.30am - 6pm
What are your shipping charges?
The cost of delivery will depend on the destination and the weight of your parcel.
Please refer to the shipping options at checkout to determine the delivery cost of your parcel.
Additional information can also be found on our shipping page.
Can I track my order?
You will receive a shipping confirmation email once your parcel is on its way to you. The shipping confirmation email will enable you to track the delivery status of your order.
My Question is not answered here – how can I reach the Shop?
You can contact the Cowboys Team Shop via email (email@example.com) or by phoning 07 4724 8002 during opening hours.
Monday to Saturday 11.30am - 6pm
Sunday 10.30am - 6pm